The updated Terms will automatically come into effect for all existing users on 25 May 2018. Your continued membership from that day on will be subject to the new Policies. When you sign up with us on or after that day, we’ll ask you to agree to the new Terms of Service.
What personal data do we collect?
Pro Elite Football Academy collects details from the parent/carer regarding the child at time of registration including:
· Child’s name, date of birth, home address, academic school and previous dance training
· Name, home/email address and contact number of parent/carer & 2nd emergency contact information
· Any relevant medical conditions of child (ie. asthma, allergies, etc)
We receive this information after you sign-up through Class4Kids Ltd & their data protection policy can be found here: http://clubs.classforkids.co.uk/legal/data-protection-policy/
Do we take photographs/videos for social media use?
We capture photographs/videos during the sessions and this content is put across our social media feeds and on our website. This is written in the terms & conditions of our sign-up policy and accepted when signing up to Pro Elite Football Academy. If you would like to stop us from taking photographs/using photographs of your child, please email us at email@example.com
Why do we collect this information and how is it used?
· Child’s name, date of birth and medical information – we collect this information to identify the correct class for the player and to be able to put them on the register
· Home address, email address and phone number(s) of Child/Parent/Carer – we collect this information to distribute any necessary correspondence, invoices and other communications relating to Pro Elite Football Academy and your child, or to contact you in the case of emergency.
· Details of medical conditions – we collect this information to ensure that we are aware of anything that might put your child at risk and the attention that may be required.
Subject to your consent, we may send you information about Pro Elite Football Academy events, general Pro Elite Football Academy information and to keep you updated with the on-goings at the Academy. You may withdraw your consent to your personal data being used for this purpose at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Statistical data is recorded by our website recognising the customers preferred settings, this saves the customer reentering information when returning to our site. The help portion of the tool bar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from receiving new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie or how to disable cookies altogether - these can be disabled by not accepting the cookies when entering our site.
Which third parties do we share this information with?
· Information such as Parent Name and Email Address may be shared with MailChimp - our partner for creating newsletters, only if consent is gained. You can opt out at any time by emailing us at: email@example.com
Who can access this Data?
· The data we collect is stored securely at Pro Elite Football Academy and can only be accessed by our Head of Academy and our Lead Coaches.
How long do we keep the data for?
As the majority of the data is captured through Class4Kids Ltd - it will be kept according to their policy which states: 'All of those who have been out with an active booking for up to 12 months will have data within the system retained. After 12 months of inactivity (no current booking) it will be removed'
If you would like your data removed - email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We do not store or keep any personal payment information ie Credit and Debit Card numbers.